Monday 15 November 2010

Youth Plants Story - Good effort!

This from Harry (aged 14)...

Earlier in the year Eye carried a story about my campaign to get a locomotive named after Wolverhampton Wanderers.

I thought I would give you an update.

I now have over 1,000 supporters for my campaign and GBRf have challenged me to get Robert Plant to commit to attend the naming.

On Thursday 11th November, Led Zep's Robert Plant drove up from London for the home match against Arsenal.

When I met him before the game he posed with my replica nameplate and confirmed his support - if a naming is to take place and doesn't clash with his tour then he is up for attending it!


If any of your readers would like to support my campaign then please click here:

Good effort! Keep an eye on young Harry, he will go far!